2011年7月7日 星期四

lost my cool

this movie baffles me every time we watch it. What do you mean? The instructions are very clear, don't feed the gremlins after midnight, don't get gremlins wet. How hard is that?

Oh~We are honey now, are we? Yeah, since their relationship became carnal, penny upgrades his designated term of endearment, thus distinguishing him from those she calls sweetie. Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.

You are boring people, sweetie.

Although, sometimes, she omits the vail entirely.

Usually i go back to Taipei for thanksgiving, but this year they're calling it off on account of my brother's trial.

I guess I'll serve both. You guess, you don't seem to have much of a handle on it.

The bad news is he's getting deported?

I believe it means that the US government is going to expel him from the country. He could either return to his native india, Emigrate to another country that's willing to accept him, or wander the high seas as a stateless pirate.

Another reason to consider life of piracy, even today, i understand that's an all-male profession.

What are doing for the last 6 months? You know, checking my email, updating facebook status, messing up Wikipedia entries.

And you are taking university's money under false pretenses?






沒有留言: