2011年7月9日 星期六

sliper

I bought a slipper for her, when she decided to stay in place overnight. That night we went to the lantern festival, there were so many people there, about hundreds of thousands people went to join the festival. Everybody was getting stuck at the train station, because thousands of people were hoping to make it to the platform of the railway, and the same there were thousands of people hoping to get outside for the festival.

Lin and I spent about an hour to move from the entrance of train station to the railway platform, it was so crowded, we couldn't even move at our own will, we were pushing by the people behind us. It's very uncomfortable, but when we finally got out of the crowd and make it to the railway platform. We couldn't help looking into each other's eyes and holding each other's hand more tightly. At that moment, I knew I love her.

Now, i look at the slipper which stays quietly in the corner of my room, covered with dust. All the memories suddenly jump out of my head, flowing through my eyes. I thought I forgot the details, but I was wrong. They are hard-wired in my head, in my blood, in my heart.










沒有留言: