2011年5月22日 星期日

Refer that to my attorney

Greek food on pizza night? This's the most delightfully cruel thing we've done to Sheldon, since we left that fake message from Steven Hawking on his voice mail.

I'd like to refer that to my attorney.

Interesting, can you just switch restaurants like that?
Good question, it turns you can't. According to the document you drew up, Sheldon, the selection of a new takeout restaurant requires public hearings and a 60-day comment period. Were those criteria met?

Opa!

Fine, i am nothing if not adaptable.

I got you the lamb kabob.

Well, if you think about it, Greek food is not that far from Italian food, they a spice palette. And what a civilization is the Greeks! They gave science, democracy, and little cubes of charred meat that taste like sweat.

I am sorry, i am meeting Amy and Bernerdette for dinner. But you are welcome to tag along.

Really, tobacco and alcohol ? Need i remind you not a lot scientific discoveries were made by people having a good time.

Why did you bring him? He's hushing my buzz.





沒有留言: