2011年4月2日 星期六

All about sex


I just had a fight with my girl friend. She's very angry about me ignorance of making a plan for our holiday. But, actually, i did. When she first invited me to her place to spend a night on the weekend. My plan was to have sex with her all day long (if i could make it...). But then, she called me again, telling me that her brother was going to come home, which meant it's gonna be super strange if i spent a night there.

So i decided to go back to Hsinchu -- once i found there's no chance for sex, I started to feel so tired and so boring, only the video game could help a little. When she heard i am going back to Hsinchu, she was so peaced off. She got out of my car going straight away.

Maybe if i was not being so crazy about sex, i would somehow find something to do with girl friend tomorrow. Now, all i want is sex, sex , sex...; for other things, i feel like, boring, boring, boring...

Am I sick?






沒有留言: