2011年4月14日 星期四

Stale Pastry


Stale pastry is a hollow succor to man who is bereft of ostrich.
- bereft: completely lacking something
- succor: assistance

I was just dropping off a cheesecake to you.

I took him to the beach once, he almost burst into frames like a vampire.

So what's the thing i get for turning him into quality boyfriend material? I have to tiptoe around his new girl friend.

I don't think my character should be in a place like this, everyone is undressing her with their eyes.

Are you upset? No, no, i think it's sexy to date a boy trapped in a man's body... And people think i don't get sarcasm.

Four women walk down the stairs, how many reach the lobby?

Did your sister say anything when you got home last night? oh, no , don't put me in the middle of this. I don't wan't to be your go-between.

The name and the address drip with evil.

This is google earth shot of their house... Excellent, it is in a cul-de-sac. We can box him in.

Tonight we are going to take back our dignity and birthright.

I don't know if i can ditch Preya two nights in a row.... Come on, man, Bros before ....

If you want your relationship with Leonard to continue, you're going to believe whatever wild-eyed, cockamamie excuse the white devil has the nerve to offer you.




沒有留言: